Epic Event Center would like to ensure the safety of our guests and create a memorable experience for everyone. Please review our safety guidelines.
- Reentry is not allowed i.e. you may not leave the front door and re-enter for any reason.
- Anyone under the age of 21 will not be served alcohol.
- No smoking including vaping/e-cigarettes is allowed inside the building. Smoking is permitted, for those of age in the designated area outside.
- We strongly discourage moshing, crowd surfing, and stage diving (Epic Event Center will not be held liable for injuries or damages)
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures will result in immediate ejection from the building.
- We do not give refunds or exchanges (unless a show is cancelled or postponed).
- We will not serve anyone if they show visible signs of intoxication/impairment.
- Any unauthorized solicitations or sampling is not allowed.
- The ADA view deck is only permitted for people that require the use of a wheelchair
Please review our PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- Outside food or beverages.
- Large purses or bags (over 10×10), backpacks, camelbaks, or bota bags.
- Audio or video recording devices, including GoPros (you may take pictures and short videos with your phone if the flash is turned off unless artist requests otherwise).
- Illegal substances, drug, or drug paraphernalia.
- Weapons (concealed or otherwise) this includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.
- Glass, markers, pens, spray paint, stickers, flyers etc.
- Laser pointers, selfie sticks, any jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm.
Please review our ACCEPTABLE ITEMS
- Non modified vape pens/ecigs (all juices must be non-thc).
- Small bags, single compartment and purses, and fanny packs.
- Nonprofessional/pocket still camera.
- Glowsticks / LED Gloves
- Cell phones, sunglasses, hats, and ear plugs.
- Cigarettes and standard size lighters.
- Sealed/wrapped tampons
- Chapstick or lip gloss
- Eye Drops
*All guidelines subject to change without notice and management reserves the right to make individual exceptions to this list based on circumstance.
Any items deemed unsafe by management will not be allowed. If you have a medical condition requiring any prohibited items, please email or call ahead of time.
If you have questions, please contact us at [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you!